Sunday, May 12, 2013

Summer Semester Starts Tomorrow

I am so glad Robbie had a couple days off before summer semester begins. It's crazy to think that in less than three months he will be done with Boards and will be in his second year of Dental School! One of Robbie's classmates highly recommended an app called Dental Boards Mastery that is supposed to help prepare you for the Boards so we will probably be getting that soon. It's pretty expensive ($50) but apparently many of the questions are almost word for word what they are on the Boards. The students are able to choose when they want to take them so some of his classmates have already taken the test. Robbie plans on taking them towards the end of July.

We had a fun couple of days visiting our extended family in Fort Collins over the break. I had my eye appointment and am trying out contacts for 10 days (so far I don't absolutely love them, but they're not that bad). Robbie went shooting with his parents at a nice outdoor range in Nunn, Colorado. In the meantime, I went shopping for maternity clothes (not for me, silly!) with my mom and my sister, Ariane (the pregnant one).

Ariane, smuggling a beach ball under her dress.
We're throwing her a baby shower one week from today, so I'll have some pretty great pictures to share after that since I'm in charge of the games and activities.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the shower! I'm excited to hear about the games :)

    ReplyDelete