Thursday, May 9, 2013

Meeting Kate and Joe


Today we were able to meet up with Kate and her soon-to-be-Dental-Student husband, Joe. They are moving from California to Pennsylvania for Dental School so we were able to grab Starbucks with them on their way through Denver.

Joe and Kate, we had such a great time meeting you both! Robbie and I both think that Joe is going to make an excellent Dentist and that Kate will be such a wonderful help to him throughout the whole process. Thanks for stopping in Denver! :)


In other news, Robbie and I forgot that they were sweeping and re-striping our parking lot this morning so we went outside and our car was gone! VERY luckily, the office had only spot towed it to the other side of the apartment complex so we got to play hide and seek with our car for 10 minutes before we were able to find it. Definitely beats paying $300 if they had decided to have it towed for real.

Also, I finally decided to join Twitter today (for the sole purpose of getting more traffic for my blog). I haven't had enough time to really mess with it at all and I'm not at all familiar with how it really works. If anyone has any pointers for using Twitter, please feel free to leave them in the comments.

Lastly, I'm going to the eye doctor tomorrow for a check-up and *drum roll*.... to get fitted for contacts! I've tried contacts in the past and have never loved them, but I've decided to give them another try. I actually really like how I look in glasses so I'm getting an updated prescription for my glasses as well. Sometimes I like to think that my glasses make me look like Alexandra Cabot, the Assistant District Attorney from Law and Order: SVU. Especially when I get a really serious expression on my face like this:
 Maybe I should start wearing more pant-suits. I'm pretty sure everything I know about the law and my rights, I learned from Law and Order.

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to meet you guys :) Hope your eye doctor appointment went well. You so definitely look like ADA Cabot with your glasses - that is awesome. But there are worse people to look like ;) lol

    ReplyDelete