Friday, April 5, 2013

Pinterest

Can I just say that I absolutely love Pinterest!? I have found innumerable good ideas on that site over the past year from recipes to crafts to decorating tips to just plain humorous pictures. I love organization and categorizing things so Pinterest and I were a match made in heaven.

I also have a love of internet memes (which are abundant on Pinterest). If you aren't sure what a meme is, google defines it as "An image, video, etc. that is passed electronically from one Internet user to another." It's usually an image that is instantly recognizable and people often put their own funny caption on it. Here are some examples:

1) Grumpy Cat

2) Condescending Willy Wonka
 
3) And of course... the Overworked Dental Student meme!

Here's a link to my dental humor board that I keep for Robbie. It has a lot of the Overworked Dental Student meme on there.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that pinterest board. I was laughing at almost everything - and the things I didn't laugh at I am sure I will in 6 months.

    Also - gotta love Grumpy Cat :)

    ReplyDelete