Thursday, July 18, 2013

Celebrating the Completion of Year One

As usual, I've got my little blogging buddy sleeping in my lap as I type this morning.
Lazy thing
Robbie is all done with his first year of Dental School! He has the Boards in 11 days, but once those are done we'll be on summer break. Woo hoo!! I'm glad his classes are over so he'll have some time to just focus on the Boards without having to study for all of his classes as well.

Here's some pictures from the school year:
I got this idea off pinterest.
His first lab assignment.
Working hard carving a single tooth from a chunk of wax.
Here's the final product.
An awesome flash card I made for him. Are those teeth or muffins? hmm....
I brought him some coffee while he studied.
He finally got his Dental loupes.
#14 carved from wax
Robbie hung out with my while I got a free Dental exam from the 4th years.
We went to Dental Prom with our friends
Photobombed by the other Rob
Looking a little bit creepy as he works on the dummy
Working in the lab some more
Class II preparation on #31
Creepy dummy head
Dental School will be over quicker than we realize but I know we will have so many great memories from the experience!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are such a supportive wife! Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete