Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fun Summer Happenings

Apparently the gorgeous summer weather as well as the changes in Robbie's school schedule have completely thrown off my consistency in blogging! Once fall semester starts, I promise I will be back on a normal routine but until then my posts might be a little more sporadic.

This past week my friend Jeanette graduated. She is one of those crazy people who love to be in school so it was a little bittersweet for her. I, on the other hand, am totally stoked for her to be done (at least for now) so that I won't have to schedule time with her three weeks in advance!


In other news, I think it's safe to share with the world now (because she has had a chance to tell our relatives) that my oldest sister, Altair, is pregnant and due in November! We don't know what she's having yet, but it's exciting to think about having yet another niece/nephew before Christmas this year. My other sister who is pregnant, Ariane, could seriously pop any day now!
Left to right: Altair (sister), Darcy (Ariane's friend), and Ariane (sister). So much pregnancy in one photo!

Robbie and I have had a good amount of time to spend together lately which has been really nice. While he is definitely working hard in his summer classes and studying for boards, we've still been able to hang out at the pool, go to the movies, and have some nice dinners together at home. His birthday is only a few days away and all that I've gotten out of him is that he wants a gluten free cake. Honestly, Robbie's love language is acts of service so if I made him a yummy dinner and gave him a foot rub, he would be completely satisfied.

Hope you're all having a fun summer!

1 comment: